Episode 133 Topics Of Discussion

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Episode 133 Topics Of Discussion

Postby TheMaster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:46 pm

I am going to start with your reaction to my question. YES! I HATE Will Ferrell Movies! (With the exception of Elf, it has that Christmas Movie Loophole). I can watch Adam Sandler Movies, but i have to be in the mood.

Now on to Fight Club. I am just not into that kind of movie. Although, having hear you talk about the Princess Bride, i am intrigued and want to watch it, so that is now added to my want to see list.
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 133 Topics Of Discussion

Postby Kyle » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:41 am

Okay, I NEED EVERYONE TO DO THIS: Go back to this episode and re-listen to the part that talks about Yancey's donkey. It's very short and it's near the beginning. BUT SERIOUSLY- listen to it at half-speed (as I accidentally did as I fumbled my phone). Holy shit. If you want to know what Mike sounds like drunk- this story at half-speed is it. Just imagine him sloshing a glass of whiskey around and talking about Donkey Hotay. Fucking classic.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:47 am

I'll have to try that. If I were more ambitious, I'd put it in the next podcast.

Speaking of slowing down the audio... Don't Worry Be Happy at half speed sounds like Andre the Giant.

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:03 am

Concise Subtitle for Munchkin: Have a great time screwing your friends.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:41 am

Reel on a repeating loop
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:38 pm

RHPS is my vote as well, mostly cause it's my favorite movie. Not because it is great (which it is) but because of how happy watching/acting/partici...........pating in it makes me. As a random matter of fact, my best friend and I (The Riff Raff to my Magenta) were watching it as you were recording the podcast which is hilarious to me. My second favorite Tim movie is just a terrible terrible movie, and yet, I still LOVE it. Legend. So bad, yet so awesome. Tim as the Lord of Darkness is so amazing.
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:12 pm

OMG kindred Magenta spirit!

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Lucy is the cheapest buyable character in the game, as she can be unlocked by purchasing her with 7,000.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:50 pm

You know I'm not wrong.

Forbidden Island: Have a good time drowning.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:05 pm

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Elle
Better Than Ezra

Postby Elle » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”