Listener Betrayal 196!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 196!

Postby Mike » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:54 pm

It's betrayin' time!

Anyone here on a Saturday night?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 196!

Postby Eliahad » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi Mike! I get to see you soon! Rock on!

So we all have memorable lines from movies and TV Shows that we quote at the drop of a hat, right? "Hello, my name is Inigo Mantoya, you killed my father, prepare to die." Now that's a good one, but that can't be your favorite, can it? What's your favorite memorable line ever? What about your most often spoken one?

My most used memorable line is from MST3K the movie. "Well, there you have it...a letter opener."

Oh, so great. Probably not my most used one though. It's up there. I'm rambling now. It's from the excitement. Smell you later!
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Producefarmer
Pwned Noob

Postby Producefarmer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Hi Mike!

Imma betray you now. In the vein of entertainment from the 80s, are there any old board games you remember loving as a kid that didn't quite live up to the hype when revisited later in life? Monopoly is my go-to answer for this BTW.

Hope you're having an excellent weekend, and say hi to your co-hosts for me!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Early Betrayal! Excellent!

Who is your MVP in the current Paranoia game. Enquiring minds want to know.

And now, a serious topic. Mike is awesome. He went through the effort of recording a reassuring message to Henry, who really seems to have taken it to heart. He's made sure that I can make it to a Gencon, for the first time in over a decade. He's the best kind of friend and I'm happy to know him.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:37 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”