Episode 197 - Hello Neighbor

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 197 - Hello Neighbor

Postby Mike » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:26 am

This week is our second installment of Awesome in the 80’s, where Mike and Aidan take a look back at Adventures in Babysitting. But before that, there’s an actual video game on the Gaming Table--Hello Neighbor. Then R2 has ten all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic: from bombardier beetles to electric toothbrushes, from in-laws to musical Beatles, plus a half-dozen more! This is your last chance to hear Nerd Pride Radio before GenCon 2017 changes everything. You’ll kick yourself if you don’t get on it right now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 197 - Hello Neighbor

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 am

I'm not done listening, but a couple things so far.

1. Disney channel just did a remake of Adventures in Babysitting. I haven't watched it, but just wanted to throw it out there.

2. Aidan, Ginger is an offensive term dude, not cool.

3. Dave and I totally drank wine last GenCon

Edit:
4. I am crying with laughter about this girlfriend story, Mike, you dog!
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:51 am

A bit surprised that you didn't mention what I had thought was Elizabeth Shue's best known role: the hooker in "Leaving Las Vegas." I could be wrong, though; that might be more obscure than I think.
Reel on a repeating loop
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 pm

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”