Episode 137 - Make My Own Wings

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 137 - Make My Own Wings

Postby Mike » Mon May 23, 2016 12:25 am

First up, Mike’s gotta talk about Captain America: Civil War (spoiler warning: he loved it). Then he rants for a while about FaceBook’s name rule and transgender bathroom issues (not related). There’s a little Pathfinder talk as he goes into the latest game session and how much Mike loves his bard. And then he closes out the first half of the show talking about how much he enjoys Once Upon a Time. On the Pod-O-Matic, R2 rolls up a half-dozen new listener submitted questions for Mike to answer, and then it’s straight into Listener Betrayal and a truly horrifying surgical story. You wanna hear how Mike scared a doctor in the ER? Well this is your chance! The time to listen is now.

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 137 - Make My Own Wings

Postby Cazmonster » Mon May 23, 2016 10:09 pm

So happy to have you with me as I start my five day week.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”