Listener Betrayal 200!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 200!

Postby Mike » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:07 pm

200!

Betray me!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Listener Betrayal 200!

Postby Kyle » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Gas shortages! Every gas station in my town was dry for 48 hours-- like 10 different gas stations! Supplies are still limited! Are these the end times?!?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoebe » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Given your initial examination of Starfinder, is there an optimal size of player group you think suits the game, in terms of having all the most useful classes and abilities covered? Put another way, if we set aside the usual concerns about managing a number of human players, are there certain classes or special abilities that are essential to a well-rounded group of characters?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Phoebe has inspired me for another Starfinder question. When I heard people talking about Starfinder, I got super excited. Then I heard you and others talk about the details of it, and the fact that there's a different role for everyone on the ship. Then I remembered why I don't like sci-fi games: the ship parts of the adventures. Can you run Starfinder on a world without a spaceship? I hate ship-based adventures. DnD or sci-fi.
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent

Postby WillyGilligan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Have you followed the trend in board games to use victory points at the end to figure out the winner? Do you think not being sure who's winning until the end makes the game better, or do you prefer clearly knowing who's in the lead during the game?
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:12 pm

Who is your first Starfinder character?

Should a Madison area nerd decide to send you canned goods for this holiday season, what flavor of canned goods would you prefer?

I want to do a group cosplay, do you think people would recognize a Paranoia Troubleshooter team?
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:51 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”