Listener Betrayal 138!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 138!

Postby Mike » Sun May 29, 2016 9:51 pm

It's that time again!

Post here and I'll put it in the podcast!

Also... what's your favorite Marvel movie?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 138!

Postby Cazmonster » Sun May 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Hi Mike! Here's hoping home life quiets down a little as summer vacation gets rolling.

My favorite Marvel movie so far is Guardians of the Galaxy. I love the irreverence combined with the great soundtrack and fun acting.

As there's a new Space Knight ROM comic coming from IDW this year, I'll ask you if you ever owned the ROM toy back in the 70's?

I did and I loved it. It was really loud, so I'm betting my parents chucked it when I wasn't looking.

On the topic of loud toys, have you gotten to read Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh? You should. There's a particular sequence with a loud toy that amuses me to no end.

Last one here on the forums from me tonight. My favorite post-apocalypse game is Gamma World powered by 4th Edition. Tell us your favorite post-apocalypse game.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
DMDarcs
No-Life Loser

Postby DMDarcs » Sun May 29, 2016 10:36 pm

If we're talking MCU, it's Guardians of the Galaxy hand down, followed by Captain America. If you're including all Marvel movies, it's probably still Guardians, though Deadpool would be close behind.

How does CatDog poop?
Producefarmer
Pwned Noob

Postby Producefarmer » Sun May 29, 2016 10:40 pm

Hi Mike!

First time, long time here. From way back in the Animalball days, if you believe it.

I'll start with a FMK - warlords edition. Napoleon ,Julius Caesar and Ghenghis Khan.

Consider youself betrayed!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun May 29, 2016 11:37 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”