Listener Betrayal 206!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 206!

Postby Mike » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:36 pm

It is time!

Recommend me an awesome horror movie for Halloween that I've never seen before!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 206!

Postby Eliahad » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:14 pm

I don't watch horror movies. I've had traumatic experiences at most of them. So, um, oh! Plan 9 From Outerspace. Oh!!! Lon Cheney's The Penalty. It's a silent that has Lon Cheney as a mastermind who has lost his legs and concocts a crazy plot to do the same to the doctor who caused him to lose his legs in the first place.

Anyway, how are you? Feeling better? Up for a test of Godball or 2?
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Producefarmer
Pwned Noob

Postby Producefarmer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Hey Mike and co-host!

I'm pretty sure you've seen this one, but the last big horror movie I showed my buddy was Teeth, the one with the snapping jaws in the hoo ha. Care to share your thoughts about that movie?

Have a good one!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Done!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”