Episode 208 - Guy Fawkes Day

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 208 - Guy Fawkes Day

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:02 am

It’s Guy Fawkes Day! Mike has a story of gaming stupidity in Pathfinder at the Gaming Table. Then there’s pumpkins and zucchinis in the Science Corner. Mike shares a job story and insights into snowplows. Then there’s the tale of Guy Fawkes and how he is connected to our modern use of the word guy. Plus a little Nerd Rage! All this is followed by R2 and no less than 16 brand-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, including Pathfinder, political office, required reading in school, Antarctica, BBQ sauce, a Nazi goat, and so… much… more! To top it off, Mike has a stunning revelation in the Listener Betrayal. Come for the nerd talk… stay for Mike’s humiliation! It’s worth your time.

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 208 - Guy Fawkes Day

Postby Eliahad » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:13 am

Re: your nerd rage.

But, Mike! Where else can I use the phrase... "Um, actually..."
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:47 am

Made it thru first part. Became depressed about the questions. Giving up slowly, must return for podomatic later.
:cry:
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:10 am

Depressed about what questions?
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:59 am

From runelords. I can't even discuss it.

It was like one of those things in slow motion... Like you see yourself dropping the carton of eggs and in slow motion your hand reaching out to try to stop it...
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:22 am

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 am

It’s good to hear you mention Chess King—that store sums up everything wrong with 80s fashion.
Reel on a repeating loop
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:40 am

Oh. My. God.

I was going to grab some Chess King imagery to really highlight what mid-80's men's pop-fashion was all about, but what I found was so glorious that I have to give it it's own thread.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”