Listener Betrayal 209!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 209!

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Ask me anything!

And then, tell me about a TV series available on Netflix, Prime, or Hulu that you don't think I've seen, but that I should definitely watch.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 209!

Postby Eliahad » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:56 pm

How awesome is Flameblade? Talk about how awesome he is and I'll tell him what you said.

Um.....have you seen Mysterious Science Theater 3000: The Return? You haven't talked about it, but I imagine you would like it!

(Also, you know, if you haven't talked about the last Godball playtest you should, it just reinforces how awesome Flame and Phoebe are.)
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Have you seen Black Mirror?

Riverdale is scratching my family’s itch for 90210 trash.

There’s a single season series on Amazon called Mad Dogs which is incredible, but no one ever talked about.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Done!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”