Hi all

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi all

Postby Eliahad » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 pm

So close... And yet so very, very far.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:17 am

What, uh... hey what's going on here? You okay, friend?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:19 am

It's a performance piece commenting on his personal feelings of isolation amidst a society ever-increasingly dominated by social media.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:23 am

Eli should do an audience participation show called "Hi All." In the first week you get the opening music, then Eli says, "Hi All." and then "If you want to say Hi back, call this number and I'll include your greeting in the next show." Outro music and credits. Next Episode- everything is the exact thing, but after he says, "Hi all," he plays all the people that called in and said, "Hi, Eli." Outro and music credits.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”