Episode 212 - Our Mrs Reynolds

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 212 - Our Mrs Reynolds

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:06 pm

First up, Elijah has awesome news. Then there's Mike's new favorite animal: the kakapo. Plus he talks TV (Future Man) and new podcasts on his radar (Lore and What Really Happened). Then R2 delivers a dozen brand-new, listener-submitted Pod-O-Matic questions, including a really hard Bed-Wed-Behead AND a really easy one. Plus Dr. Horrible, Lego, Paranoia (twice), Ray Croc, Dead Baby vs. Yo Mama, and several more. This nerdy goodness has been aged to perfection in charred oak barrels, and now is finally the time! Come and get it!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Re: Episode 212 - Our Mrs Reynolds

Postby Walrus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:48 pm

I look forward to catching up.
Been away to Niagra, so got some podcast catch up to do.

That said, the group will be meeting again this weekend, so I won't be around.
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm

And yes, I think it was Elijah who said he was sure I had watched futurama - yes, I absolutely watch it any time I can, I remember the walrus episode - Hillarious!!
Not why the name, but hillarious! :banana: :lol: :cheers:
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:20 pm

And as an offical dead baby jokes expert, and I have the membership card to prove it, dead baby jokes are hillarious!
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:48 pm

And yes, I played paranoia once before, someone in our group back home ran a game. I LOVED it - I didn't stop laughing the whole night, and for the next 3 days my ribs ached from all the laughing.
I really don't know what edition it was, but it wasn't the latest few - this was 13-15 years ago now, maybe a little longer.

I've been toying with the idea of trying to run a game of it for our group, but wasn't sure where to start. 2nd ed you say? I think I have that in a collection of stuff that I bootlegg .... errr ... was generously given legally
Will have to hunt through and see about printing it up.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”