Episode 213 - Damned Souls

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 213 - Damned Souls

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Mike was WRONG… about his own brother’s age. BUT he’s starting to be less sick, for whatever that’s worth. All sorts of updates and behind the scenes talk is followed by Noah delivering his first nerd rage--about Greek gods. But that’s all the brainpower Mike had left for prep-work, so R2 occupies the remainder of our time with a full 15 all-new, listener-submitted Pod-O-Matic questions. There’s questions about Mike’s dream drive-in double feature at the moment, his boardgame-in-progress Godball, Lemony Snicket, Wonder Woman, the scourge that is Kender, the Borg as Capitalism-analogy, and so many more! THIS is a good episode! Well done, Mike.

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Episode 213 - Damned Souls

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Sorry it's so late. I got locked out of FTP and couldn't upload the file. Took forever to find my password (which is 19 characters long, btw... when the hell did I do that?) And even after I found it, I had no idea where to enter it to fix my problem. I am SERIOUSLY not qualified to run a website.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 213 - Damned Souls

Postby Kyle » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:39 am

I currently have an outside cat- it was a feral living in the giant garden we have next to our house. Animal control was going to take it, but my daughter threw a fit and the person gave it to us and told us to get it vaccinated and fixed and he wouldn't take it again. So we did that and, because it was winter, tried to convert it to an inside cat- but it was having none of that. So after two months, we let it back outside and it lives in our garden again. When it rains, it sleeps on the front porch and I feed him every morning. His name is Sir Vegemite. And he's awesome.

We also have two indoor cats and, compared to Veggie, they're total pussies.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”