Episode 215 - Sneaky Goblins

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 215 - Sneaky Goblins

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:23 am

Mike talks quickly about Starfinder and Godball, but then comes the real meat of the show as R2 joins in and brings 16 brand-new, listener-submitted Pod-O-Matic questions. Starfinder, chex mix, crayons, cookies, super-pets, edible cutlery, and so many more! This is a good week. Be a part of it!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 215 - Sneaky Goblins

Postby akiva » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:59 am

Have you heard this punk cover?

Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:13 pm

That's a decent one. The problem with 99 Luft Balloons is that Goldfinger's version crushed it-- studio production and it included the german and english versions? But my other problem with it is that there are about a dozen versions of different bands covering it live. Apparently pop punk bands LOVE covering that song live.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:12 pm

I just think you're making my point for me. Build Me Up Buttercup is another one that pops into my head immediately. There's a handful of songs that get covered all the time, and it kind of kills it for me when I've heard the fifth different version that's not really that different.

I've only ever heard one version of My Name Is Luca, or Danny''s Song or The Metro. Those fucking rock.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”