Listener Betrayal 219!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 219!

Postby Mike » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:43 pm

It's on! Aidan's with me!

You ask us whatever you want, but also... if you invented a new color, what would it be like and what would you name it?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 219!

Postby Bluedevyl » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:03 pm

I'd name it Vantaplaid... it would be the beige-iest beige possible
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:04 pm

What is your favorite fast food burger? If you could push a button and one of them would appear in front of you, what would it be?
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 pm

I'm supposed to betray you! I don't know what to say! We had another interesting playtest! We're heading in the right direction. I really have to get the God Powers back into things.

Em says, "Turqluscent." Which is a translucent kind of turquoise.

I say, Petrichumber, which is the brown of soil after the fall of rain.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Quick, Aidan, invent a God Power for Godball. Mike, critique your son's lack of enthusiasm.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:19 pm

we betrayed you by having a playtest behind your back. Also, playtest should be a color.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:12 pm

These new colors are just slaying me - so great!!! Mine would be Janbluary, the mix of bluish-tinged snow and icy ground plus browngray of tree trunks plus darkest green black pines plus bright blue midday sky off the white snow.

Wish to know what tv show or two of the last decade or so has most blown your mind while being entertaining. What was most interesting as a narrative, most challenging to reflect upon?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:28 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”