Episode 219 - Vantaplaid

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 219 - Vantaplaid

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:34 am

On the Gaming Table, Mike and Aidan talk about the joys of Pathfinder and Starfinder, plus Aidan delivers a review of Monster Hunter World. Then in the Science Corner, Mike talks language and the evolution of the word ‘literally’. But also, they cover sloths and marbled crayfish and albatross and the gonads of European eels. There’s a quick bit about Nebraska and Net Neutrality. And the Unnamed History Segment is all about Sriracha sauce. There’s over a half-dozen, all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic. All of this is rounded out with spicy food and newly invented colors in Listener Betrayal. All the mysteries of the world are being unlocked, and you have a chance to be the first to know the truth. Don’t miss it! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 219 - Vantaplaid

Postby Phoebe » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:39 am

Argh, I can't listen now due to all the phone calling needed here, but just want to say that the word VANTAPLAID is just... it's the most. Vantaplaid. I have this decorating scheme going in my bedroom that involves soothing tones of beige in plaid prints - basically any time I see a reasonably priced bedding made of beige plaid, I seize it. And now I know what this is - the whole thing is Vantaplaid. Pantone and Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore and the whole universe of designers need to get off their gray kick and get into VANTAPLAID.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Okay, so just to nitpick... Aidan created two God powers. If you listen, he said "I dunno... fuckin space rift..."

The next time we playtest, I hope to see a card for Space Rift and a card for Fuckin.

Lets be honest... it's REALLY fitting with most of the pantheons.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:21 am

Can we talk about how Aidan's cohosting has excelled recently? He's coming into his own on this show. I like it.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:55 am

Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:11 am

Well, but... Is rape a subset of "fuckin" or are they mutually exclusive categories? Will determine a lot here, with Zeus and more.
Bluedevyl
Five to Lifer

Postby Bluedevyl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:26 pm

FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 am

Wait. If vantaplaid is so intense that there is infinite strings of different colors going through a point, then I'm afraid that you no longer have plaid. You have solid color that is sum of all colors. Come at me.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Intense beige, ya?
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:49 am

접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:28 am

Clue in ancient Greece.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”