Episode 224 - New Nation, Who Dis?

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 224 - New Nation, Who Dis?

Postby Mike » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:10 am

Mike has some things to say about the fatal self-driving car accident recently. Then, on Treppenwitz he gets a redo on discussing the pukwudgie. And lastly, Mike and Aidan discuss the ways that MoviePass is hoping to stop hemorrhaging money. On the Pod-O-Matic, there are seven all-new, listener-submitted questions from toe-socks, to Siri vs. Alexa, to puzzles, to the dates that Mike and Aidan are going to die. How can you pass this up? We give you the single greatest hour of podcasting that you will hear all week, PLUS a bonus 20 seconds absolutely FREE! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 224 - New Nation, Who Dis?

Postby Kyle » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:27 am

Solid. Aidan's line of "Bedwetting. That's a terrible game," was hilarious.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”