Episode 226 - El Mono en Llamas

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 226 - El Mono en Llamas

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:46 am

It’s a Mike and Noah episode! They start off at the Gaming Table with Photosynthesis and Cthulhu Dice. Then in the Science Corner, Noah talks about discovering base 12 numbers, and Mike makes some linguistic observations. Mike revisits the Orville on ROKU!, and then they round it out with a handful of small topics on Fingertips. After than, R2 brings out 8 all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, covering Mike’s luchador nemesis, Thomas Jefferson’s moral failings, convincing Hitler not to be evil, and so much more. Come listen now and be as one with the universe!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 226 - El Mono en Llamas

Postby akiva » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:34 am

I hate when people add -uh to the end of a sentence or word for emphasis. My students do it, and it drives me nuts. I have no real reason to dislike it; it just grates on me for some reason.
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”