Episode 141 - A Night at the Zoo

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 141 - A Night at the Zoo

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:40 am

On this Father’s Day episode, Mike talks about Jennie Wood’s comic Flutter, spending the night in the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo, the Higgs Boson, the current death toll in his Paranoia game (three), and how annoying commercials are on Hulu. Then it’s Pod-O-Matic time, and R2 rolls out a half-dozen new listener-submitted questions, plus of course, Listener Betrayal. If you have half as much fun listening to this as Mike had recording it, then he will have enjoyed it twice as much! That’s a guarantee!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 141 - A Night at the Zoo

Postby TheMaster » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Moana is not a Pixar movie... That is all.
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:16 pm

You are correct, sir.

I'll add that to next week's Mike was WRONG!
Cazmonster
Silent but Deadly

Postby Cazmonster » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:34 pm

I'm glad that the supervillain question caught you off-guard. I remember Kyle pulling stuff like that on you back with Animalball so I felt it was appropriate.

Also - rocking great episode. I need to get on to the rest of the network, which I will try to do this week.
"...somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Awesome. Thank you! You will really enjoy both Me.Like.Trivia. and Angry Geeks. I listen to about 20 podcasts that have regular episodes, and those two are always top of the list to listen to first, no matter how long other 'casts have been waiting in line.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:18 pm

So do us longtime listeners get in at a discount price when the Nerd Pride Network IPO happens?
Reel on a repeating loop
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:49 pm

Yes. There will only be a limited number of shares, but you guys will be able to get them for 20% less.

Unless real money is ever involved.
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh, by the way, "A Night At The Zoo" was
probably the worst Marx Brothers movie.
Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:09 pm

Jennie Wood is the wife of the daughter of one of Mom's friends. She and I talked some when she was doing flutter and I was writing my book. She's a pretty amazing writer, and Flutter is flat-out fantastic.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”