Listener Betrayal 231!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 231!

Postby Mike » Sun May 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Ask us anything!

Also, nobody's been responding on the forums for, like, three or four weeks in a row. Explain what Aidan and/or I did wrong that has everyone on the site mad at us.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 231!

Postby Eliahad » Sun May 20, 2018 8:20 pm

Oh, you didn't hear? Um, I'm not sure I'm the one who is supposed to be saying this, but, well...everybody else got voted off the site. There's just me left. I think it was Phil Connors doing? I guess you could ask him? Or maybe Kyle. You should call Kyle.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun May 20, 2018 8:30 pm

No, seriously, he's your brother. Call him.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun May 20, 2018 8:36 pm

I'm mean because there's no transcripts.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun May 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Clue in ancient Greece.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sun May 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Finally, mah na mah na godball dueling time.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun May 20, 2018 9:00 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Thu May 31, 2018 4:29 pm

Oh, now that I've seen LB 232 I see where its premise was coming from here in LB 231. I've been trying to listen to the actual podcast and have been getting through quite a bit but not commenting - usually I listen to it while I'm doing some other type of work either away-from-keyboard or too busy. In general I am a big fan of Aidan's co-hosting. He has a kind of sardonic attitude that meshes well with Mike's level, cheerful style, and his outbursts are amusing. Nobody is ever mad at Mike, are they? That would be crazy. I don't know, we could inquire with Nadia maybe, she may have occasional reasons the rest of us lack, or maybe he just is that good all the time.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”