Listener Betrayal 233!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 233!

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 am

Hey! We're recording later today (Aidan and me)!

A) What do you want us to discuss?

B) Tell us about one pet you've had (or have).

C) What should we title this episode?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 233!

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi!

A) Aidan should do a segment on some wild video game theory he's been working on.

B) One time, when I got hit by a car while riding a bicycle, my cat who was not very social, sat by my head and licked my forehead while I covered all my bruises in ice packs. She was pretty sweet about it.

C) Dropkick Aidans
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:48 pm

A) How much sleep do you get a night? Do you wish you got more? Do you like sleeping?

C) An Important Part of Your Day
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:48 pm

A) Do you have rhythm? Do you have music? Do you have your girl? Could you ask for anything more?

C) Chasing Gershwin
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:49 pm

A) What's your go to breakfast? I've found that you can do an egg and hash-browns pretty cheaply and it's a blank enough canvas that you can add veggies to make it any way that you want. It's been a really nice, relatively fast breakfast.

C) The Best Part of Waking Up.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:50 pm

A) Aidan has to give Mike at least 3 genuine compliments. Mike then has to do the same for Aidan. If they're both super embarrassed by it, they only have to do one each.

C) Pay it Forward
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:55 pm

A) Why is it so easy to downplay mental health issues? Phoebe's post from a couple of days ago only highlights that fact more. The idea that we are so trained to believe that if someone has worse problems than we do, that our problems don't matter as much, or that we shouldn't have those problems. (I mean, hell, I just deleted a sentence that was already walking back the idea that maybe this isn't a problem, or that it's less of a problem than it is.) Your stuff is your stuff, it's not healthy to diminish that you're not feeling great just because someone else is having their own stuff. You can't be accountable for their stuff and your own stuff. You can choose to help them, or not, but their stuff does not change, or should not change how you feel about your own stuff.

C) You Are Allowed to Have Your Own Feelings.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:57 pm

A) Quick, roll up something on the instant game tables. Now, instead of designing an RPG setting, pitch a Board Game using those themes. You can pause the podcast while you do this, Aidan told me to tell you it's okay.

C) Put on the Spot.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:55 pm

A) Bed Wed or Behead!

Captain Malcom Reynolds
Inara Serra
Hoban "Wash" Washburne

C) Zoe's Choice
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:17 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”