Listener Betrayal 234!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 234!

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:59 pm

This is it!

Ask us some stuff!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 234!

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:06 pm

What has been the most rewarding aspect of DMing a Paranoia game, and what is the most frustrating part?

What is your take on Standing Desks? Do you use one, or do you want to, or not?

Are you ever tempted to grow your beard very long, like Gandalf long? Or maybe a Brian-Blessed-with-beard length? Have you ever tried this and if so how long did it take to get to a longer length?

Scenario: a small army of about a hundred gnomes is mounted on long-horned, long-haired goats, facing off against another army of a hundred gnomes mounted on bighorn sheep. What is going on here and who wins? Complete the story.
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent

Postby WillyGilligan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:09 pm

Who are you rooting for in the World Cup?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:16 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”