Episode 234 - Sequential

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 234 - Sequential

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:41 pm

Before the main attraction, Mike talks about going to camp, and about how he boiled his toe. Then Aidan opens up the show by raving about the world of Skyrim. After which, they both switch to rage mode for a couple of Nerd Rages. This is followed by a double book report, because (surprise) Mike and Aidan BOTH read books this week. Mike, The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August, and Aidan, Fullmetal Alchemist. All of this is rounded out neatly by our generous listener contributions in Pod-O-Matic and Listener Betrayal. This is the podcast that Isaac Newton would have listened to. Come get your piece of it right now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 234 - Sequential

Postby Kyle » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:56 am

Oh boy, sports dummies. FIRST- The miracle on ice was in 1980, not 1978. SECOND- the US didn't qualify for the World Cup. Oh my lord. Y'all. Seriously. Y'all.

Finally- as unpopular as this is, I'm completely on Team Imperials with Aidan. While Team Stormcloaks seems like the preferable, underdog scrapping side you want to root for- they're a bunch of racists. And I'm not Team Racist.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:05 am

Hey, misogynists! You said the US has never won a soccer world cup! WRONG! The US Women's National Soccer Team has won the women's world cup three times: 1991, 1999, and 2015!

Jeez, you just completely forget about women's sports! Where's the equality?! :sarcasm:
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:50 am

FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:29 pm

You.

Lived.

In.

Alabama. That explains everything.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Yes. Also Texas. Plus New York, California, and Nebraska. Family roots in Florida, if that helps you.
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:56 am

Oh! New York? So much better.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”