Listener Betrayal 235!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 235!

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:49 am

Recording early in the day!

Aidan's here. Noah, Eli and Jacob are close enough to ask them stuff.

Ask us anything. But also... what's the most recent book you've read? Would you recommend it?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 235!

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:59 am

I just re-read "Reaper Man" by Terry Pratchett. It's one of the Discworld books about Death. I would recommend it, but probably not as the first Discworld book to read. Equal Rites is probably a good choice in that regard.

Are you a Terry Pratchett fan or a Neil Gaiman fan? I'm a Pratchett fan myself. I enjoy the writing style - it's kind of Douglas Adams meets Fantasy - but he's also a feminist and a subtle humorist. Except when he's hitting you over the head with a joke, then he's pretty good at bludgeoning you. Death is one of his most nuanced characters. He (Death) is supposed to be emotionless, but somehow always treats his charges with respect and often humor.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:09 pm

I'm sure you already talked about Godball, since it's on your Gaming Table, but boy do I want to hear your thoughts about our last game! It was AWESOME and will totally get everyone else excited to play.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:06 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Phoebe
Canned Helsing

Postby Phoebe » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Ah, missed it! But Eli's question covers mine, which would be how the latest GodBall playtest went!

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”