Episode 238 - Mammas Mia

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 238 - Mammas Mia

Postby Mike » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Mike talks about missing GenCon this year and what to look forward to next year. He revisits his love for the movie Monster Trucks and then rants about MoviePass. There's an Uncomfortable Topic about James Gunn and a review of not one... but TWO... Mammas Mia. There's nine all-new, listener-submitted questions from R2 on the Pod-O-Matic, and a hefty dose of Listener Betrayal. Pound for pound, this is the highest quality cut of podcast to be found on the net. Don't miss it!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”