Episode 240 - Walking the Guard Rail

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 240 - Walking the Guard Rail

Postby Mike » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:57 am

Whoa! Mike’s got SCIENCE, talking about prairie dogs talking, identifying bug noises, and using facial recognition software to restrict your toilet paper. On the sci-fi double feature, Mike reviews Monster Trucks again (spoiler… he still loves it) as well as Crazy Rich Asians. Then he goes nuts on the Fingertips, talking about some cute old couple, his internet speeds, and Police Squad (the TV show). When R2 arrives, he has seven all-new, listener-submitted questions for the Pod-O-Matic: robot vacuums, Autumn vs. Fall, the best pet, book stores, and so much more. PLUS… don’t miss the surprise guest at the end of Listener Betrayal. You won’t be disappointed, so don’t miss it… Listen NOW!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 240 - Walking the Guard Rail

Postby Tahlvin » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Lisa did a fine job! I apologize if it makes her uncomfortable listening to the episode. But after all, it IS Mike's fault, since he told us to ask her a question!
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 240 - Walking the Guard Rail

Postby Kyle » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Great episode. You tell Aidan that I’m jealous of his horror movie knowledge.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”