Episode 242 - Stroller Derby

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 242 - Stroller Derby

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:20 pm

Mike recounts his night out with his sons at a local burlesque show and circus sideshow revue. And then he complains about a couple of rude patrons there. There’s five all-new, listener-submitted questions from R2 on the Pod-O-Matic: flesh-eating Teletubbies, adult cartoons, and more! It’s a short episode, but all the sweeter for it. Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 242 - Stroller Derby

Postby Eliahad » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:24 pm

I am almost certain those actors knew that kid was on that stage. Especially given the athletic nature of what you were describing. They may have even been nervous about it, because what if she got even more in their space. They also probably had no time to do anything about it and were possibly unfamiliar with who to talk to, since it wasn't their normal space. From a performer perspective, it's great that kids are there to see it, but keep them OFF the performing space. They can meet and talk to people after the show is over.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:28 pm

I'm sure they also talked about them back stage.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:42 pm

I imagine you are correct. Grandpa just felt really entitled.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”