Episode 243 - The Strange Case of Howard S

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 243 - The Strange Case of Howard S

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:50 pm

Aidan joins Mike on the mic again, so you know there's a bunch of crappy Netflix horror movies. Plus, Mike reviews Bobcat Goldthwait's Willow Creek. There's other stuff too, but it really all culminates in a rant about the sinister machinations of Howard Shitman. Oh yeah... and there's some great listener contributions on the Pod-O-Matic and Listener Betrayal. Two and a half centuries of American history has culminated in this, so treat yourself! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Episode 243 - The Strange Case of Howard S

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 am

Dammit. I forgot to add Gonzo.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:15 am

Aidan's reviews were generally good- although I enjoyed Chernobyl Diaries a bit more- but it was still a bad movie. And to clarify, if he was talking shit on Cube 2, and not the original, then he's spot on. The original (which I just rewatched a few months ago) is great.

Willow Creek was terrible and boring. And terrible. And boring. I love Bobcat. I love God Bless America. Willow Creek was awful.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:19 am

Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:28 pm

How was “Do you see corpses when you fuck?” not the title of the episode??!!
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”