Episode 244 - Mustache Wax

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 244 - Mustache Wax

Postby Mike » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:49 pm

In the Science Corner, Mike questions his own assumptions about visualizations by the blind and octopuses on ecstacy. Then, he talks about going to yet another circus and pays it forward to rave about the Imaginary Worlds podcast. R2 delivers 7 all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, regarding mustache wax, three name celebs, black holes, and Mike’s fruitless denials that he is, in fact, an alien. All this and Listener Betrayal to boot. There’s so much nerdy awesomeness, you’re gonna have to wait at least an hour after eating before you dive in. Let’s do this thing!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”