Episode 4: Anger Management Ray

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sawah
Pwned Noob

Episode 4: Anger Management Ray

Postby Sawah » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Is up! and we sound good! (well, except SBH has major coughing issues, but she's ok now!

This week we discuss crazy managers who get really mad over nothing. ALso, anger management in general. Lots of tangents as always.

Sawah also wants to encourage everyone to donate to Kyle's family.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Episode 4: Anger Management Ray

Postby Mike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:49 pm

That was wonderful!

SBH needs to move to the east coast so you can record together every week. You were both obviously very relaxed and enjoying the conversation.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Sawah
Pwned Noob

Re: Episode 4: Anger Management Ray

Postby Sawah » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Being with SBH always makes me feel better, it kept the depression at bay for quite some time. Like a whole week! I felt like a new woman for a little while and it was a nice respite. I am so so very lucky to have the friends that I do.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”