Episode 246 - T-H-E-C-O-L-O-R

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 246 - T-H-E-C-O-L-O-R

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:10 am

Mike’s family in Texas have been struck with tragedy, and so he shares a bit of their story. Then he cleans up the masterlist with a Fingertips segment. He talks about the joy of fishing, the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus, HR Puffinstuf, and others. When R2 appears, he delivers a baker’s dozen all-new, listener-submitted questions for the Pod-O-Matic, including Pathfinder, colorblindness vs tinnitus, a new Bed-Wed-Behead, gray vs grey, Dragnet, Inspector Gadget, and blue milk. A yeoman's effort, for sure. You need to listen right now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 246 - T-H-E-C-O-L-O-R

Postby Kyle » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:30 pm

No nerd rage against the LCRA. They told us the night before that, depending on the weather, they may have to start flood operations. I told this to our parents the evening before and everyone was aware of it. No one knew this would happen. The LCRA has a tough job and they can’t be expected to predict the future with 100% accuracy. The floods upstream were unprecedented and from two sources.

I don’t want to yell about who could have done a better job so I could have saved more stuff from my house. The fact is- everyone did their jobs right- they got us out of there and no one from my neighborhood was hurt. For that I thank the cops, fire fighters and the LCRA.

All of that aside- I thought your discussion of the floods was heartwarming. Thanks, man.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”