Listener Betrayal 247!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 247!

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:09 pm

This week, a question from Kyle from the Pod-O-Matic:
I gave up on Game of Thrones in the last (seventh?) season. It jumped the Khal Drogo. Are you still watching? Did you ever?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 247!

Postby Ronster » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Hail and well met, friend! I shall now betray thee as thou hast sought.

I am still waiting for Winter to come to Westeros and still anxiously anticipating the next season of Game of Thrones.
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Ronster
Maverick's Wingman

Postby Ronster » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Aidan, please regale us with a Skyrim adventure or tell us about a mod that you use. My game is all vanilla unmodded so I never see the cool mods in action except on youtube or twitch.

Also, Mika and Aidan, why not do a live stream version of the podcast on twitch??
접근금지야 이젠 접근금지야
이젠 접근금지야 너가 사과하기 전까지
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:49 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”