Episode 5: Mummified Squirrel

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sawah
Pwned Noob

Episode 5: Mummified Squirrel

Postby Sawah » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:05 pm

In which SBH and Sawah discuss phobias, and improper disposal of roadkill

Sorry this is so late guys, it's all Sawah's fault and a reminder that Depression is an asshole that won't even let you do things you really enjoy when it gets bad. I fully intended to get it out by Halloween and every day after, but it needed to be edited and every time I tried to sit down to do it I'd get super overwhelmed. I felt better when SBH was here. Anyway, stay good guys and enjoy our episode on phobias and things that go Bump in the Night. Love you Disorderlies!

https://anchor.fm/bicoastal-disorder/ep ... d/a-a6hpul
SBH
Puppet Accout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 5: Mummified Squirrel

Postby SBH » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:19 pm

And look who did a hell of a job editing my 10 minute coughing spazz out :D
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:03 pm

A few years ago, we had a squirrel die in our tree, but instead of falling, its foot caught in a branch and it hung there for months. Nothing ever went after the body, and it eventually just dried out. I don't know how it ever came down. One day it was there. The next it wasn't.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:25 am

I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”