Listener Betrayal 248!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 248!

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:01 pm

We're on it!

Pod-O-Matic question for you: recast the 9 members of the Fellowship of the Ring!

You don't have to do all of them, but give me two or three or whatever.

The question came from Ron who suggested Christopher Lloyd for Gandalf.

Aragorn
Boromir
Frodo
Gandalf
Gimli
Legolas
Merry
Pippin
Samwise
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Mrs.Darcs
This. Is. SPARTA!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 248!

Postby Mrs.Darcs » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Legolas: Matthew Goode
Pippin: Greg McHugh
Gandalf: Owen Teale
Aragorn: Kim Coates (back when he was in his 30s, not so much right now)

OK, sorry, I'm tired of thinking now. I mean, I have a conference call to work on Patriarchy smashing pretty soon, and I have to save energy for that. I just have missed listener betrayal so I wanted to contribute to everything. I would also like to remind people that sending men into things to "save" women, when in reality all that is needed is hard work and proper management, is the wrong freaking answer. I may be a princess, but I'm a self rescuing princess. Princesses are strong, role models, and kick ass leaders. (I know I'm preaching to the choir here, Mike, you are amazing and thank you for not underestimating us!)
Power and Ripp forever

RIP Sam and Thor forever!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Listener Betrayal 248!

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Done.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”