Listener Betrayal 249!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 249!

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:57 pm

There is no meticulously plotted portion this week! Give me topics to discuss so I can pretend like it's a real podcast!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 249!

Postby Eliahad » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:13 pm

That guy. You know, the guy at the table that brings down a game but it's awkward to say anything because of reasons outside the game? Or, if you would rather, talk about the social contracts that are required to be in place for games to work properly.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Listener Betrayal 249!

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:08 pm

Done!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”