Listener Betrayal 250!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 250!

Postby Mike » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:31 pm

It's episode 250! It's gonna be a long one, so what do you have to say for yourself?

Or ask me a question.

Or, if you can't think of anything, Caz's question off the Pod-O-Matic is: Tell us about the last meal you cooked for your family.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 250!

Postby WillyGilligan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:40 pm

What do I have to say for myself? "You alright, I learned it from watching you!"

Just made the the gluten free pasta from the instant pot thread.

Now that Netflix is cancelling all of their Marvel shows, do you think Disney's streaming service will put out anything as dark?
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby WillyGilligan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Oh, and cross-reference to the FB question, I don't think I've been "disturbed" enough to not sleep. The last book that kept me up was literally Insomnia by Stephen King. There's a point in the last third with a two sentence reference to the Dark Tower and I remember making the decision right then that it's 2 in the morning and I'm finishing this!
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Woah! 250! That's insane! Congratulations, Mr. Jones!

What are some of your favorite moments from the last 250 episodes?

I think the last meal I cooked, cooked was Thanksgiving dinner, so butter roasted salmon, roasted brussel sprouts with basalmic honey glaze, a couple loaves of bread, mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy and chocolate mousse for dessert! Then ate leftovers and went out for the next week because life entered the crazy zone.

Oh! What was/is your most surreal experience? Mine was going to the movie theater for a different movie and hearing myself on a soundtrack for a trailer. That felt surreal.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:13 pm

I just made orange chicken. And I couldn’t eat it because I’m celiac.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Orange chicken is still good, right? I used to love it.

Speaking of orange chicken, how do y’all think the Mueller Investigation is going. Please don’t get all liberal politics on me, but objectively speaking, this investigation is an unconstitutional move by the Demo(n)carts to further their agenda for legalizing human-animal sex, right?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:18 pm

You’re still recording? For real?

Okay, let me ask you for your fair, objective opinion. What’s your thoughts on the Scientology Channel? I haven’t turned to it, even though I’ve seen a lot of commercials for it. I’m afraid it’s just Hypnotoad doing his thing. Can you please google this and explain it to me?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Still going? Dude. You’ve got to still be sick. And coughing. And this is hell on your throat. What are you doing? Fine.

If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Oh wait. I get it. You’re sick so you don’t have a Meticulously Plotted part of the show. So you’re padding it with an extra long listener betrayal, right? Cool. Cool.

If a child somehow survived and grew up in the wilderness without any human contact, how “human” would they be without the influence of society and culture?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Oh! Hey bro! What are you doing here? Have you reminded everyone that the Deadpool is starting up soon and we need to get our draft lists in? Have you done that?

Hey, while I have you here- let me ask this. How would humanity change if all humans’ life expectancy was significantly increased (let’s say to around 500 years)? Would we think differently about climate change? Retirement?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Whoa! Pump the brakes. You’re still recording? We’ll do me a favor, would ya? Tell the listeners to buckle up because I have a thousand of these philosophy questions about existential angst.

Speaking of which, If freedom is simply being able to do what you want, are animals freer than humans?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:59 pm

What is the best way to train people to see the gradients in the world around them instead of just a simplistic “this is good, that is wrong” view of the world?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:59 pm

What is the best way to train people to see the gradients in the world around them instead of just a simplistic “this is good, that is wrong” view of the world?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Is this what you wanted? Hmmm? When you decided to be lazy and have the listeners write your script for this episode in Listener Betrayal, is this the result you wanted? You’re a monster.

Speaking of which, who is more evil- the serial killer that kills three people (one of which is themselves)- or the government leader that creates an immoral war for political gains that results in the death of thousands?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Hmm. That really made me think. Can you be a serial killer without actually killing anyone? If you identify as a serial killer with a bunch of plans and work that’s gone into serial killing, but before you take your first victim, you get your butt stuck on a pool drain and die when your intestines get sucked out your anus- are you still a serial killer? Or does the lack of an actual serial killing negate your status?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:06 pm

You know what? I like when we can talk like this. It’s fun, right?

Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:07 pm

Is a life that focuses on avoiding pain and seeking out pleasure a good and worthwhile life? Why or why not?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Does jealously have value in driving humans to improve themselves or is it a purely negative emotion?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:08 pm

What do you think your future self will remember about you now?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:09 pm

As more and more is being discovered about quantum physics, we become less and less able to comprehend the nature of reality. Is this something temporary and our minds will adapt and begin to understand this new reality or is it possible that the human mind will soon reach its limits of comprehension? If it’s only temporary, is there is a limit to what the human mind can comprehend? If we are reaching our limits, how do we continue to study our reality?

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”