Listener Betrayal 250!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Listener Betrayal 250!

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:17 pm

Okay, I’m done. I like this time we spent together. I’ll end on a sincere note. Since the flood destroyed my house, I’ve come to appreciate what an important role gratiousness and niceties have in our communities. And I’ve redoubled my efforts to take time to thank the people that create art I love. And I realized that I haven’t thanked you.

You and I know from our other podcast that putting out creative projects like a podcast can be a thankless job, and some times you feel like you’re talking to an empty room. But that’s not true. You have a shit ton of people in the room with you, waiting on each word in each episode. You have a slew of fans that download you every week so that you can bring some joy to their lives, only if it’s just for an hour or so. And we appreciate and love you for doing that. We love you, man. You’re the best.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Wait, wait. You’re still here? Hey- have you ever noticed that roast beef makes your pee smell different? Not bad, but different. Is that just me?
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Sorry. Sorry. That last questions was just for shock value, and just gross. Not funny, just gross.

What’s the fastest you’ve pooped out corn?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:02 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”