Listener Betrayal 252!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 252!

Postby Mike » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Now recording!

Questions from Daz on the Pod-O-Matic: 2. Hmmm, the Last Jedi - continuing Dawn of a New Era, or epic fail?

Or talk about whatever... we're all chill.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
WillyGilligan
Harvey Dent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Listener Betrayal 252!

Postby WillyGilligan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Do you have an actual schedule for these? I feel like I'm always surprised by the notifications.

Last Jedi is very flawed. But it's not really THAT bad. Take out Canto Bight and stop having characters pass around the Idiot Stick and it's very watchable.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:03 pm

I thought the Last Jedi was amazing! Sure, it had its flaws, but Rey and Kylo still feel like real characters way over their heads with the forces they are dealing with! Even when Kylo takes the emperor's place, I don't think he understands the scope of that decision.

Uh, I was going to ask something, but I forgot. Maybe I'll be back.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
FlameBlade
Orange Troubleshooter

Postby FlameBlade » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:14 pm

So, quick, top 3 board games?

Is Clank, the board game, what you have been missing from your life?

Who is the enemy of your mother's friend's son's father in law's bartender?

What is the most extensive life crisis you have been through? Please describe only using quotes from your latest D&D game.
Heracles. Fists. Pantheon.

Clue in ancient Greece.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Nevermind Flame has us covered. I'll make sure this one gets transcribed. Oh crap! I just had an idea. Have you ever thought about having a speech-to-text translator running while you record? I know it would take a little editing to do that... But far less than someone transcribing it.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Oh! I remember!

Where do you find your motivation to do things? What keeps you going? Or! Where do you find your inspiration? Are they from the same place?
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:31 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”