Episode 253 - Tight 63

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 253 - Tight 63

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Wooo! It’s nerd time! Mike havers on about his board game Godball. Then he gets a little sciencey with the Insight Rover and the Mpemba Effect. Talks about a terrible/wonderful Christmas gift he made with his own two hands. Then he wraps up the first half by talking about Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and Aquaman. In Part II, R2 brings out a short dozen all-new, listener-submitted questions on topics ranging from emojis to car-buying to killing people with your mind! But most of it revolves around the MCU for some reason. This is your chance to risk it all on one thrilling roll of the die… come listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 253 - Tight 63

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:20 am

Intro suggestion: In the intro you start your description of your nerd credentials by saying you are a "D&D/Pathfinder nerd". You don't play D&D and Pathfinder is the bomb. I suggest you invert them in your description and start saying you are a "Pathfinder/D&D nerd" and then we can all laugh at you as you flub the line over the next several episodes before you get used to it.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Re: Episode 253 - Tight 63

Postby Mike » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:49 am

Done and done!

In fact, I should go through and make several minor changes to the patter. It needs updating AND I like screwing up my lines.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”