Episode 145 - Little Pod of Horrors

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 145 - Little Pod of Horrors

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:34 am

This week involves a lot of theater talk, including Little Shop of Horrors, and more Pokemon Go talk than you’d expect, considering Mike’s never played the game. And lots of the intervening minutes are filled with R2 and a bunch of listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic. You have to listen right away--listening to Nerd Pride Radio has been proven to make you a better person!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
TheMaster
Happy Medium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Episode 145 - Little Pod of Horrors

Postby TheMaster » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:46 am

Tisk tisk... you were wrong again Mike... That was at least the third time i have sent you pod-o-matics.... however it kind of explains why my questions are so rarely answered lol
Citizens of Earth, rejoice. Your Lord and Master stands on high.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”