Episode 257 - The Walrus Nerdcast from Canada

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 257 - The Walrus Nerdcast from Canada

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 pm

On the Gaming Table, Mike raves about the board game Shadows in the Forest and Aidan provides an update about his D&D campaign. Then the Science Corner has two odd genetic sneezing conditions. On the Unnamed History Segment, Mike talks about the possibly racist origins of Stone Mountain in Georgia.Then R2 wheels out 10 all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic. They hit topics from Blades in the Dark to TPS reports and from Walrus's new podcast to one of the worst Bed/Wed/Beheads in many a moon.This is the podcast that answers all those nagging questions you were too embarrassed to ask! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 257 - The Walrus Nerdcast from Canada

Postby Kyle » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:47 am

Wow. I mean... really dudes? So many things to say.

First of all, and I don't know how to break this to you. But Jason Momoa would make a good Conan. We know this for a fact because HE PLAYED CONAN IN THE 2011 REBOOT. I mean really y'all... what the hell?

Secondly- I've recommended an Irish horror movie to Aidan, we're both going to watch it before he hosts again and then we'll compare notes.

Finally, I don't think you've thought through this thing about cottage cheese infused with the sentience of Aidan. Here's the thing- imagine that you can communicate with it telepathically. You talk with it. It's confused. It's scared. It doesn't know what happened, but somehow he's become cottage cheese. You look over and tell Human-Aidan what's going on and he's understandably freaked out- but forget about him for a second and let's get back to cottage-cheese-Aidan, because he's crying for you! "Where are you Pops? Don't leave me! Oh god, don't leave me! It's dark and I'm alone and I'm scared! Remember when I won that award for most original car in the pinewood derby and you told me we'd remember it forever? Well I remember it and I need you here to remember it with me. Stay with me, dad! Stay with me! Oh god, please, just tell me that you're there!" And while all of that's going on, you're telling me that you'd just roll your eyes, make a stupid face and flush him down the toilet? I don't think so. Because we both know that even though Aidan is a human sitting right next to you, that bucket of turned cottage cheese is also your son and it needs his father. You wouldn't turn away from that.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”