Listener Betrayal 146!

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Listener Betrayal 146!

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Now recording!

Question of the week: what's the biggest dick move you've ever seen pulled by a gamemaster in any game you've played in (and yes, you can include asshole stuff you've done as a GM yourself)?
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Listener Betrayal 146!

Postby Kyle » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Hey bro- I just recorded the first episode of The Cast and the Curious and it was Awesome! We're going to record a few more episodes next weekend before we release the first one. But in the meantime- I need folks to email me questions at castandcurious@gmail.com. They don't have to be about the movies- if you have questions for a homeschooled kid with seven siblings- or questions about anything at all- like what our opinions on Brexit are- just email us. On the first episode we answered questions from both Mike and Cazmonster. Please email us anything at castandcurious@gmail.com.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Biggest dick move by a GM I've personally seen? Caz probably knows who this is. The guy was starting us on a D&D adventure he came up with. He wanted it to start with us being captured by an enemy army, but he went about it completely wrong. He started things open ended, with the army approaching us, but every action we tried to take that didn't involve laying down our arms and surrendering, he would respond with some comment like: "You can't do that because the army does X" or "You try that but it doesn't work." It was the textbook definition of railroading us into doing exactly what he wanted, including stripping us of all equipment our characters were starting the game with. That game went downhill from there, and I don't think we played more than that one session.

Anyways, glad you're finally recording at a reasonable hour of the day (for my schedule, anyways). Didn't you have anything better to do?
Wash: "This is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die?"
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:53 pm

We've all heard of stat-yourself exercises. How about: provide Pathfinder stats for Kyle.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Now provide Pathfinder stats for the other NPR members who you have personally met.
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Can you provide a layman's definition of Planck's constant?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:56 pm

So how's the Paranoia game going? No really, how is it going?
Tahlvin
Scottish Joker

Postby Tahlvin » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:57 pm

What would YOU do for a Klondike bar?
Eliahad
Mr. 3025

Postby Eliahad » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:23 pm

I'm not saying how awesome is DMDarcs... But how awesome is DMDarcs.?

Also, GENCON....are you ready? What's in your go bag?
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:43 pm

DONE!
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”