Episode 266 - I'm Right Here

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 266 - I'm Right Here

Postby Mike » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:20 pm

Woot! The return of Aidan! We've got some awesome feedback this time. Then Mike prattle's on about going to the Potterfaire and the Lincoln Zoo and a Cher concert. Aidan brings a little Nerd Rage about difficult gamemasters. Mike rambles again about a weird altercation with a man called Peanut Butter. Aidan has four new Crappy Netflix Horror Films and in ROKU!, the guys talk Lucifer, Umbrella Academy, and El Ministerio del Tiempo. You'd think that'd be a full show right there, but then R2 delivers seven all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic AND there's a heavy dose of Listener Betrayal to top it all off. So hurry up and listen now before someone else gets all the good bits!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 266 - I'm Right Here

Postby Kyle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:44 pm

Again- Aidan is pretty good with the movie reviews. I've seen all of them and enjoyed both The Blackcoat's Daughter and The Silence (despite it's stupidity), and Await Further Instructions was freaking awful for all the reasons he said. The Autopsy of Jane Doe, however, is amazing. It's classic horror done right and on a small budget. It's a masterclass on how you build tension and fear through atmosphere and expectations. So good- it might have made my top ten of all movies that year.

Also- Layers of Fear might be my favorite game of the last five years. So great and genuinely scary. Beautiful story.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:09 pm

In response to Noah’s answer to Aidan’s question: I like that you said you’d bring *most* Nerd Pride people. I’m one of the ones you’re leaving behind, aren’t I ?
Reel on a repeating loop
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Nope. Just one.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”