Episode 269 - Poopsie

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 269 - Poopsie

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Let’s start with Five Links, as Mike takes a Wikipedia journey from The History of the Petroleum Industry in Canada though five links to Peter Puck (okay, not so far a stretch this time). Then Aidan has some Nerd Rage for us (and more than a little confusion) over Poopsie, the glitter-slime pooping unicorn. R2 delivers exactly a half-dozen, all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic before the podomatic well suddenly runs dry. This episode is the second greatest movie musical of the year after Cats! Don’t miss it!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 269 - Poopsie

Postby Kyle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:40 am

It was supposed to be "n-bombs" to imply he was a racist even though he's really not. Goddamn it.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:13 am

m-bombs resulted in a much better conversation. Thank you.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Eliahad
Mr. 3025
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Eliahad » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:59 pm

And my punctuation was wrong... It should have been:

Emily - Hi, Emily! - other words.

I don't think you're aware that when Aidan's friend Emily, writes in, the both of you say, "Hi, Emily," pretty much the same way every time.
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to roll an 8."
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Postby Kyle » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:08 pm

akiva
Melancholy Camper

Postby akiva » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:50 am

Still listening to this one, but a couple of Stanley Cup things. First, there’s a tradition where each player on the winning team gets the cup for one day—they can do whatever they want with it. There are some great stories about what’s happened to the Cup, including being found in a snowdrift on the side of the road. For the past few decades the league has a guy whose job is to stay with the Cup and make sure nothing bad happens to it. It’s been the same guy for at least 20 years—I recognize him.

Second, Gretzky is not one of the best hockey players—he is *the* best player. I’d argue that he’s the best athlete on a team sport ever. His records are staggering—literally no one else is close—for example, he has the 7 of top 10 scoring seasons in NHL history, and is tied for an 8th.
Reel on a repeating loop

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”