[NPR] Episode 275 - Baked Steed

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

[NPR] Episode 275 - Baked Steed

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:18 pm

Jam packed! There’s a horror VR game Death Halls plus the board game Codenames on our Gaming Table. Mike’s got a couple of dumb half-heard science facts in the Science Corner, which Aidan deftly rescues with his commentary on misogynistic paleontology. Aidan’s got FOUR new horror movies from Netflix: Eli, In the Tall Grass, The Monster, and Body Count. Then in Uncomfortable Topics, Mike dives into the Chinese censorship. There’s a lucky seven all-new, listener-submitted questions from R2 on the Pod-O-Matic. He asks about medieval torture, peanut butter straight from the jar, living in Tornado Alley, Ray Bradbury, and MORE! We’ve pulled out all the stops, so now you HAVE to listen or else our feelings might be hurt. You don’t want to hurt us, do you? Then LISTEN NOW!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”