[NPR] Episode 278 - Wa-da-tah

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

[NPR] Episode 278 - Wa-da-tah

Postby Mike » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Holy cow! What a great show! There’s cows and the Eiffel Tower in the Science Corner, some VR zombie apocalypsing, plus Aidan’s got a new video game and R2 delivers a slew of really great all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic. But really… all of that is secondary to the most fun we’ve had with Listener Betrayal ever! No kidding, you guys wrote this show, so you need to download it RIGHT NOW and enjoy the crap out of it!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: [NPR] Episode 278 - Wa-da-tah

Postby Kyle » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:35 am

I noticed that you called Jacob by may name (and that you left Glados out) but didn't think it significant enough to comment.

Pootie Tang is hilarious. Seen it multiple times and it still makes me laugh. Wanda Sykes funniest performance.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:30 pm

URRRRRGH!!! HEATHENS!!! French vanilla ANYTHING is vile

Cream, cocoa powder and sugar. That is a real coffee!
Philistines! Geesh!!

Yes, I am listening to this one now ...
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:39 pm

Ok, gotta ask, do the gallium or platinum lists extend to international? Now that I am back to work I have the unlimited txt back on my phone, and can't do the forums at the right time ....
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:50 pm

There's a secret blood ritual in four stages. You'll need to have your credit card handy. I'll PM you the details.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:59 pm

Ohhh, I'm good at blood rituals, does it matter who's blood?

As long as it doesn't involve dancing ....

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”