Episode 279 - Toilet Mouse

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 279 - Toilet Mouse

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:36 pm

Mike revisits the awesomeness of movies in 1999 and then tells the famous fairy tale The Scout and the Toilet Mouse. He gets a good head of steam going in Nerd Rage over medical pricing, and then rounds out the meticulously plotted portion with a DOUBLE Double Feature review of four movies: Peanut Butter Falcon, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, Kill Chain, and Knives Out. R2 tops this off with 8 all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, with questions about Pathfinder 2, Warhammer 40K, kitchen fashion, ‘Cowboys and Indians’, Republic vs Empire… and MORE! Then the listeners chime in with harrowing tales of being stranded in the Listener Betrayal segment. An amazing time with amazing friends… save this one to share with your grandchildren!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”