Episode 280 - Werewalrus

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 280 - Werewalrus

Postby Mike » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:50 pm

Whoo! It’s an episode! Mike and Aidan display their limited understanding of D&D 5e and Pathfinder 2. Then Mike shares his favorite short-form science news podcast: Shortwave. He also talks about the awesomeness of Michael Schur and his TV creations. Plus, a particularly ragey Nerd Rage over 4-way stops. And all of this is just the lead up to Mike and Aidan’s Awesome in the 80s review of the Kevin Costner classic thriller No Way Out. R2 rolls out nearly a dozen all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, talking about dream cars, recycling, secrets for how to win at Truth or Dare, and Aidan and Mike both read texts from their moms… dawwww. Wholesome nerdy goodness for your ears. Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Re: Episode 280 - Werewalrus

Postby Walrus » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:51 am

Now if everyone will just look here at this little red light, we'll deal with this revelation about my walruswere nature.

That's it, look at the light

(now where did I put my glasses . .... Ahhh)

* FLASH * errr .... why am I holding sunglasses?

:shenanigans:
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Re: Episode 280 - Werewalrus

Postby Walrus » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 am

Ohhh, and I have smashed my way through many a turn-clock in chess games.

For some reason people get really bent out of shape about the clock exploding across the board when I slap that sucker!

:deadhorse:
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”