Episode 281 - Hole Behind the Flag

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 281 - Hole Behind the Flag

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:22 pm

Forgot to put this one up last time...

Last episode of the decade! Mike talks about his horror game Horrified on the Gaming Table as well as inviting listeners to the Nerd Pride Deadpool 2020. Then Aidan forces Mike to do a Science Corner about saving the American Chestnut trees. Plus there’s FIVE horror movies this time from Aidan, including reviews of Friend Request, Cube Zero, Annihilation, Us, and The Axiom. Then there’s 10 all-new, listener-submitted questions from R2 on the Pod-O-Matic, and people share their worst gifts ever and their first rated-R movies in Listener Betrayal. Nifty! What better way to close out the decade? Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”