Episode 282 - Hey! How's It Goin?

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 282 - Hey! How's It Goin?

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:23 pm

Hey! Grab a cup of coffee and join Mike in the inaugural installment of his new segment: Hey! How’s it goin?, where he updates everyone on his own life. Then, it’s a trifecta of nerd rage, as he rants about the criminal justice system, the Orwellian Chinese state, and toner. Wait, toner? Like in printers? Yeah, that toner. Then there’s a handful of all-new, listener-submitted questions from R2 on the Pod-O-Matic. And the whole thing gets rounded out in Listener Betrayal as everyone shares what time wasters they have on their phones. Best episode so far this year! Listen now!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Kyle
Soaked in Vomit

Re: Episode 282 - Hey! How's It Goin?

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:08 am

The famous Jones that I am most ashamed to share a name with is Jim Jones. That's the right answer.
Mike
Boy of Summer

Postby Mike » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:47 pm

Uncle Jimmy!? Yeah... I can see it.
All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
akiva
Melancholy Camper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby akiva » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:43 pm

My wife says I have resting serial killer face.
Reel on a repeating loop
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Postby Walrus » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:49 pm

Getting to catch up
drug/pill called 282? Never heard of it. But that might be because I spent more than half my life in Australia before I came to Canada? Now that sounds like a very good combo tho. Going to have to look into this!
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”