Episode 283 - Jawbone of a Donkey

All the podcasts and stuffs created by our awesome community!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Boy of Summer

Episode 283 - Jawbone of a Donkey

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:55 pm

Mike is super-lazy, so he's left it to the readers to do all of the grueling work of putting together a podcast. They provided 12 all-new, listener-submitted questions for the Pod-O-Matic as well as a mountain of awesome Listener Betrayal comments. Nerd Pride Radio has the best listeners! Listen to yourselves! You're awesome!

Enjoy!

All I know is my food tastes better when I take my food-tastes-better pill.
Walrus
Bicycle Repairman

Re: Episode 283 - Jawbone of a Donkey

Postby Walrus » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Ohhhh wow, I've been hoisted on my own pitard here. I actually have some work to do .... hmmmm....
Ok, I will see what I can do.

I think my first review will be simple, to ease my way in.
Large Podomatic to come. I may be inspired to create some other strange podomatics on the way ....

:shenanigans:
I'm fluent in 4 languages, know a little in 2 others, but all I speak is sarcasm. :sarcasm:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Nerd Pride Network”